Here are a few tips and some good-to-know info for your class.
1. Feel at ease in your new space. Wear something form-fitting and comfortable. You will be in positions that require your legs to be in the air and loose shirts and shorts often show more than you may want. Socks are optional.
2. Please slip your shoes and coat off to the left of the door.
3. The instructor (that’s me, Dantzel!) will greet you and help you get situated.
4. You can expect to hear new terms and ideas.
5. Ask questions! Even if you feel like you should already know the answer. (Even the most seasoned Pilates practitioner benefits from a refresher!)
6. Each class is a little different so you may not get a workout the first day, but you WILL learn about your body in ways you never have considered before.
Have more questions?
Feel free to call 208.403.5087 or fill out the form below.